Until next time...
A
Sunday, August 24, 2008
First Birthday...
No, you didn't miss 11 months! Matt went to his first birthday PARTY last night. Riley turned one! Happy Birthday again, little stud. It seems like just yesterday we moved, and Riley was born. I can't believe that it has been a whole year. The party was great! Lots of yummy food and wonderful people. (Great Job, Allie). Although there was a lot of chaos, and loud noise, Matt loved it! We think it was good for him, since his cousin Kendall is due here today. We like to refer to her as "The Hurricane". I am sure I will have some funny blogs in the next week. Our house will be fun and crazy, and I am guessing a little loud for the next week with a one month old, a six month old and a three and half year old! I can't wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment