A

Monday, July 21, 2008

Monday or bust...










Unless our little man decides to come on his own in the next few days, he will be forced into this world on Monday! I could not be happier to have an end in sight. You might be wondering why he will be induced. Well, he is a big boy, and getting bigger by the day. The doctor doesn't think it will be a great idea if we wait. And since Josh and I are impatient to meet our son, we are on board with the doctor!




We have just about everything ready for the baby to come, so Josh and I will just try to relax and spend as much time together as possible this weekend. Maybe some dinners out? :)


Here are a few pictures of his room. Thanks to my mother and father-in-law for the beautiful paint job on the walls, and thanks to my father-in-law for putting that crib together. So glad it was you and not me! :) My dad says thanks too! That was one job he didn't want!




My next blog will be as a new mom. What an amazing thought. Once we are home and settled, I will post some pics of the little guy. We can't wait to share him with all of you.


Until then...










1 comment:

ginaburch said...

LOVE the room! it looks great:) you need a crib skirt for him to hide under and for you to shove toys when he's older! we are praying for you both--can't wait to see him!