A

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Jumping on the Bandwagon...

I thought that it was about time I get in on this whole blogging thing. I could not think of a better time to start than now with the arrival of the little one coming soon. I thought that this might be a great way for all of our family and friends to stay in touch with us and be able to see what we are up to. Since we are are so far away from you all, we thought that it might make us all feel a little closer.

Josh and I have been busy getting ready for the arrival of our son. We are anxious to meet him, and see who he looks like. Even more, I can't wait to see who he acts like! We are also excited that it is an excuse to get to see our families!

I hear that the pregnant one is supposed to go through a nesting phase before the baby comes, but has anyone ever heard of the dad-to-be going through the nesting phase? I went through that phase a while ago, but Josh was in full on nesting mode these past two weekends! It was great! He vacuumed EVERYTHING. Even the walls and the furniture! He even went through his closet, and organized everything. You might have been wondering what I was doing while he was "nesting". My big 9 month pregnant butt was sitting on the couch or laying in bed! Nice. How lucky I am to have such a wonderful husband.

Thanks to Gina for pushing me along to do this. I hope you enjoy reading this blog as much as I enjoy reading yours!

More to come later...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea for you!!! Loved reading about the nesting husband...just like penguins or seahorses who take care of the young. Can't wait to see him!

Love, Liz

Judie said...

Stef, I am looking forward to the big event too, but, I am sure not as much as you are. I hope your feeling well. This should be a great way to keep int touch and of course see pictures too.

ginaburch said...

yeah for you!!! happy blogging:) get a picture of you up there!

Anonymous said...

The naples crew, especially at the shoe store, are all thinking of you during this exciting time of your lives. Just make sure Josh keeps up with the vacuuming after the baby :) We can't wait for the big news!

Love,
Carrie (and all the girls at the store)

Judie said...

Welcome to our world, Mathew Joshua Bolinger from Nana Judie and Ralph. Hope you are doing okay Stefanie, but I am sure you are very tired tonight but also you and Josh are very excited to finally meet your son. My love to all of you. Looking forward to seeing some pictures. Grandma Judie