Its hard to believe that it has been two years since Matthew Joshua joined our family. And it has been even harder to believe that we have been in Cincinnati for a year now.
I have heard that the twos come with some pretty subborn and tough times. But I have to tell you that Matt has been stubborn form the begining, so I am used to it. I have learned that Matt just wants to do things in his own time, and when I let him, all if well. So, I will not be pushing the potty training, because that will get us nowhere. When he is ready, he will do it and it will be no big deal for him. Matt is a sweet boy. He already feels for others if they are sad or hurt, and he always wants to make it all better. I think he will be an amazing older brother some day (God willing). He loves his mama, and daddy and his cars. But most of all, Matt loves his stuffed dog Henry who is his best friend. I am so thankful for Henry. He is a good friend to Matt when he is sad, scarred, or tired. What a source of comfort for Matt (and I). We have seen Matt grow in so many ways this past year.
Matt, your mom and dad love you very much. We are so proud of the little man you are turning into. We think you are the funniest and cutest thing ever!!!!! We also know that you are very smart. We are blessed to get to raise you and call you our son. But can you please stop growing?
Ok, ok enough. I know. I'm close to getting really sappy! So I'll stop. Enjoy some recent pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment