Monday brought some hopeful news. Lilah is responding to the medicine the doctors are giving her for her heart failure.
Lilah's wonderful parents, Gina and Paul, have amazing faith. They don't understand why this is happening, but they trust in a loving God. I am so thankful for their faith, as I know this is what is getting them through this.
I ask that each of you take a few minutes out of your day to pray for Lilah, Paul, and Gina. Please also say a prayer for the doctors and nurses who are working hard to figure out the best course of treatment for Lilah. Thank you.
1 comment:
You are sweet. I am glad to do it, it's not that much for me to do, and I know all of the comments people have left have been so encouraging to the Burches. Gina talks about you often and has told me about Matt. He is so cute and I'm glad that it looks like you are doing well. What cute picts of him below. Maybe we will get to meet someday :-). Take care-
Elizabeth
Post a Comment